VARIABLE CAPACITY FERMENTERS
VARIABLE CAPACITY FERMENTERS VS. OPEN-TOP FERMENTATION
Make no mistake about it, the 21-century winemakers are artists, this ancient craft has embraced it’s old school techniques via the internet. High-level learners are very capable of working with formally trained old school Vintners in amazing collaborations in the ancient art of wine making.
Why VCT or Close Top fermentation Vessels?
As you might imagine you’re at a higher risk of picking up too much oxygen or spoilage micro-organisms when your wine is not protected by a lid and airlock. Hence the versatility of a Variable Capacity Fermentor.
- Material: SS304
- Finish: external and internal finish are polished, roughness less than 0.6um
- 100% TIG welded, welds grounded, surface passivated
- Lid Crane
- Flat slope bottom 3%
- 4 supporting legs with adjustable feet
- Dimple cooling jacket 466mm high, 1.5mm thickness
- Glycol inlet & outlet NPT 1″
- Floating lid with lifting system with gasket(European made)
- Air pump high quality
- Side rectangular manhole 435*335mm
- Air vent 2″
- Drainage 2″ with valve & clamp
- Outlet 2″ with valve&clamp
- Racking arm,
- Sample valve 1/2″
- 2 lifting lugs
Vintners have 1 chance to make it right, do to the crop gestation period this is why more & more wineries are working with Variable Capacity Fermenters or closeTop fermentors.Mitigating the risk of spoilage when not protected by a lid and airlock. VCT can have a slight slope or conical shape meeting the demands of the individual Vintners requests. At Prettech Canada we can design modify and perfect the vintners, requests.
Behind every glass of wine comes flawless engineering
Prettech Canada customizes any size tank farms required a single size fermentation tank and engineer it to perfection upon the sign of Prettech will table the project, working with plasma C & C machines build you project from Scratch working with AISI 304 or 316 grade stainless Steel.